Latest Stories

Subscription

You can subscribe to Red Carpet by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!

Recently Comments

About Me

My photo
Uong Jowo was Born In Surabaya, March 1971. I'm A Blogger Templates Designer and a Converter Wp Themes to Blogger Template.

    BLOG ARCHIVE

Advertisement

Advertisement

News

News

Leighton Meester: I love Vera Wang 0 Comments

By Uong Jowo
Saturday, September 24, 2011 | Posted in ,

Leighton Meester was shocked when Vera Wang approached her to become the face of her new fragrance.

Well known for her stunning features and edgy fashion style, Leighton frequently makes waves in the fashion industry with her enviable wardrobe.

However, Leighton didn't know what to expect when Vera first caught her attention during a fashion show.

"I was at one of her shows and she mouthed to me across the runway, 'I want to talk to you' I was like, 'OMG, what does Vera Wang want to talk to me about?' I thought I'd done something wrong!" exclaimed Leighton.

"The next day, I got a call asking if I wanted to represent her new fragrance."

The Lovestruck commercial stars Leighton in a modern day fairy tale. The Gossip Girl star is shown waiting for her handsome suitor; model Tommy Dunn, on a New York fire escape wearing a gorgeous, deep red, couture gown.

Leighton is thrilled to be representing such a gorgeous scent.

"I love her clothes and obviously when I first smelt Lovestruck I loved it too! It's got an edginess that really appealed to me," she told Company magazine.

"Lovestruck makes you feel the way you do when you're falling in love."

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

Leave a reply

0 comments for "Leighton Meester: I love Vera Wang"