Latest Stories

Subscription

You can subscribe to Red Carpet by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!

Recently Comments

About Me

My photo
Uong Jowo was Born In Surabaya, March 1971. I'm A Blogger Templates Designer and a Converter Wp Themes to Blogger Template.

    BLOG ARCHIVE

Advertisement

Advertisement

News

News

Jessica Szohr says learning guitar is the most difficult thing 0 Comments

By Uong Jowo
Sunday, September 25, 2011 | Posted in , , ,

The actress had to take up the instrument for one of her roles. She’s always loved music so looked forward to strumming the strings – before she realised how tough she’d find mastering it.

“I love seeing live bands with my friends – I like everything from classic to country to rock. The last album I downloaded was The Strokes. I’m learning the guitar for my next role and it’s given me a new respect for musicians as it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done,” she laughed.

Jessica has appeared in several TV shows and movies but is best known for her portrayal of Vanessa Abrams on Gossip Girl.

She still can’t believe she ever landed the part, particularly as it came about in such an unexpected way.

“I had just thrown on some denim shorts, a T-shirt and flip-flops [to go to my friend’s barbeque] and had my dog with me. It was a nice, chilled, day, but my agent phoned the next day and asked if I’d been at a BBQ, as an executive producer from Gossip Girl had called and wanted to know more about me,” she recalled to InStyle. “The next think I knew I was on my way to Warner Bros. in New York to start filming.”

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

Leave a reply

0 comments for "Jessica Szohr says learning guitar is the most difficult thing"