Latest Stories

Subscription

You can subscribe to Red Carpet by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!

Recently Comments

About Me

My photo
Uong Jowo was Born In Surabaya, March 1971. I'm A Blogger Templates Designer and a Converter Wp Themes to Blogger Template.

    BLOG ARCHIVE

Advertisement

Advertisement

News

News

Blake Lively Talks Men and Fashion with InStyle Australia October 2011 0 Comments

By Uong Jowo
Monday, September 19, 2011 | Posted in , ,

Blake Lively covers InStyle Australia October 2011. The 24-years-old actress sits down for a chat and talks about her favorite designers, being considered a style icon, her love of fashion, choosing her 'Gossip Girl' outfits, but also men and movies. Check out Blake's interview with the magazine.

Blake Lively is definitely one of the most beautiful and talented young actresses in Hollywood. Besides, the 24-year-old hottie, who is rumored to be dating actor Leonardo DiCaprio, was named the official face of the Chanel Mademoiselle bags and managed to became a real style icon due to her impeccable appearances.

Blake covers InStyle magazine October 2011, the Australian edition. Inside, the lovely 'Green Lantern' actress dishes on fashion, being called a style icon, her 'Gossip Girl' outfits, movies and men.

On her love of fashion, Blake told InStyle that it didn't spark while working on 'Gossip Girl'. "No, I inherited it from my mother Elaine. My mum used to be a model and actress, and always enjoyed sewing my clothes herself when I was a kid. It was a ritual for us to roam vintage stores once a week. She inspired me to dress myself more unconventionally and to mix different styles. Gossip Girl, of course, gave me the chance to develop my passion even further. In the show I play the rich New York It-girl, who always wears the latest designer fashion. Every day I'll find new amazing pieces by the best designers in the world in my set closet. Quite a paradise! I'm getting paid to wear fancy dresses in front of the camera. What else would I want?," Lively says.

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

Leave a reply

0 comments for "Blake Lively Talks Men and Fashion with InStyle Australia October 2011"