Latest Stories

Subscription

You can subscribe to Red Carpet by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!

Recently Comments

About Me

My photo
Uong Jowo was Born In Surabaya, March 1971. I'm A Blogger Templates Designer and a Converter Wp Themes to Blogger Template.

    BLOG ARCHIVE

Advertisement

Advertisement

News

News

Anna Faris Reveals Her Number of Sex Partners 0 Comments

By Uong Jowo
Thursday, September 29, 2011 | Posted in

Anna Faris candidly revealed that she bedded a total of five guys before marrying her husband, “Moneyball” star Chris Pratt, in 2009.

“I’m at five,” the star said at a screening of “What’s Your Number?” “Don’t you think five is kind of low? I’m 34!” During a pre-screening interview Tuesday night with Marie Claire editor Joanna Coles, Faris added, “I’m not a very good lover. I’m so nervous about my sexuality.”

In the film, Faris plays an unlucky-in-love woman who frets she’ll never find Mr. Right after learning the average woman sleeps with 10.5 men before finding “the one,” and she’s bordering on 20.

VOTE: Should You Ever Reveal Your Number?

“I think 20 is kind of low,” she told Coles. “Shouldn’t it be like 70?” Faris -- who was recently hailed by Tad Friend in the New Yorker as the future of female comedy -- also said that she doesn’t read reviews.

“I try not to read [them],” she said at the Joseph Urban Theatre. “The bad ones really cling. And I’m lucky that I’ve been part of a lot of poorly received movies, so I’m immune. ‘Scary Movie 4’ was a brilliant movie. I’m shocked it didn’t get nominated.”

Click here to read the full report from the New York Post.

Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

Leave a reply

0 comments for "Anna Faris Reveals Her Number of Sex Partners"